EASY & QUICK SNACK IDEAS:
· Raw Veggies + Hummus (red & green pepper, celery, cucumbers, broccoli)
· Greek yogurt + berries, kiwi or navel orange + 2 tbsp chia seed or hemp hearts
· Cottage cheese (low sodium) with berries + 2 tbsp flax seed
***Use small amt of natural honey as sweetener if needed with greek yogurt or cottage cheese)
· Brown rice cakes with peanut butter + apple slices on top
· Apple + handful of almonds (raw, unsalted) is super easy if on-the-go
· High quality protein bar (look for high protein, low sugar, low-carb)
***I don’t eat these daily. Keep them in hidden places like your purse, work drawer, gym bag etc. so if you forget to pack your lunch your not in a crunch!
Jenna’s Home-Made Trail Mix:
· A huge mixture of many of my favorites (I buy them in bulk at bulk barn or grocery store and make a TON and store it in little containers or plastic baggies)
· E.g. Raw unsalted Cashews, Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts Macadamia nuts, Pumpkin seeds, Sunflower seeds
· Dried cherries + dried sultana raisins
***Snack serving should no more than ½ cup maximum! Nuts are super high in fat but great for you in moderation.